glow notes

Monday, July 11, 2005

Day 4: I can do this

Day 4 of the cleanse!

Feeling good! Of note:

- Sleeping great, waking up easily
- Sinuses are very happy - no allergy symptoms at all
- High energy (though legs are very fatigued from weekend workouts)
- Not that hungry, given that I'm eating so much less
- My tummy feels good - no stomach cramps and stuff

I don't really feel like I'm detoxing any longer. I'm on a pretty even keel.

I've added nut butters back into my diet for energy. Mmmm, mmmmm, nut butter! I may want to add some whey protein and/or meats back in, because I'm doing pretty intense weights workouts and need to repair muscle tissue.

I'll likely incorporate some of these changes permanently, and try one of these cleanses a few times per year, with modifications for situation, season, and mood.

Stay tuned . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home