glow notes

Friday, April 08, 2005

Introduction and setting the intention

Hi, my name is Ellie and I'm a life balance coach. I help people change things that they don't like about their lives into things that they do like. I specialize in changes relating to fitness, food, and health, as well as generally getting the bits and pieces of life into a good balance. This blog is a place for me to share thoughts and notes on this process.

I trained as a life coach with the inimatable Martha Beck and did foundational work at New Ventures West. Between these two formal trainings and other experiences, classes, workshops, etc., I have a pretty nifty bag of tricks for helping people find their right path.

When my life is in balance, I feel like I'm glowing: I jump out of bed before the alarm goes off (or else I sleep deeply and wake to the alarm refreshed), I look forward to my workouts and my work, I have an active social life and a deeply rewarding solitary life. Heck, my skin looks great and my eyes shine! Thus the name of this blog: glow notes.

What makes you glow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home